Saturday, December 3, 2011

In My Neck of the Woods


Winter holidays are celebrated 
under blue skies and swaying palm trees. 
In souther California when the temperature reaches 60 we put on 
heavy jackets.



Today I did a little group doodling at Orly Avineri's.  


Then added visual input with more doodling,


and came up with his image.  Caran d'arche neocolors II's came next.




and voila.  I may tweak it a bit but for now I will let it be. 

It was a fun day shared with old friends and new, 
a yummy and visually beautiful lunch by Orly,
we shared stories and our journals.
My heart is full.

I hope you are having a fun and creative weekend.




3 comments:

  1. Wish I could have doodled with you, looks fab!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Irene, these doodles are a work of art!!! <3 <3 it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I knew this...but forgot?? You are close to Orly, and you get to journal with her...

    you lucky lucky girls
    x...x

    ReplyDelete