Monday, December 5, 2011

Travel Kit


The other day in a workshop  someone said,
'I love to look at other people's stuff.'
I feel the same way so I thought I would show you
the little travel kit I take with me.  I use an
Eagle Creek quarter cube.  I like that it has  two zipper tabs


and seems to expand though it's made from canvas and mesh.
I have had this for years and there is no sign of wear.



I carry a little scissors (take it out if I travel by air), glue dot, Tombo roll on glue, a roll of decorative tape, pamchenella, glue stick, color box chalk, water pen, pencil, eraser, cork back metal ruler, pencil sharpener,
part of a coffee sleeve, Inktense pencils I broke in half, alphabet stamps in the blue container and Caran d'asche Neo Color IIs in the pink.  Hard to believe that all of that fits in the case that is about 4 x 7 inches.

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun looking at what people have in their travel cases, purses, etc. That's a lot of things you were able to put in the bag. Nice going. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete