Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Rainy Weekend

journals made and completed in 2012




southern california is having a much need stormy

week.  i have been staying in and shifting my studio to a new

space with delicious morning light.  i am so very excited

and will post pictures once it is presentable. 







i've tried my hand at charcoal drawing with the encouragement

of misty mawn in her face to face workshop.

i have been haunted by an image i saw

of this woman at the autry museum. 

a woman with a story.






carole, my friend from toronto says canadians love their tea.

she introduced me to red rose.  i am sipping my tea

while i write this post today.



thank you for stopping by.
wishing you a lovely weekend.


xo



Bob Marley :::
O great creator of being grant us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives.


3 comments:

  1. Irene:
    Got your comment about wanting to experiment with Polyvore, but your settings block your email address so I can't reply to your comments on my blog. Can you email me (meriak@yahoo.com) so I can reply directly back to you? Thanks.
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were busy in the journal department in 2012! They are habit forming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please link up your new haiku at Haiku My Heart at Recuerda Mi Corazon. Many of us are using last week's link so we can keep in touch. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete