Friday, August 18, 2017

hello friends!


i used beer container cardboard as background 

for cut and paste postcards this week.











the other side





my friend's daughter, talia,  has created

t shirts to help fund inner city arts in downtown la.

the t shirts can be found on instagram 

@theeightnineshop or  #the89shop.






there are other styles.  you'll see me in a black one!






thank you for visiting today!

i hope the wherever you are in the world, 

some form of beauty or art touches your heart today.


posting with the paint party friday community
hosted weekly by the lovelies, kristen and eva!








16 comments:

  1. wonderful, fantastic the cards!!!!
    Happy weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little art collages, they are just beautiful. The T shirts are great, good luck with selling them for that good cause. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the postcards and especially love the one you sent me. So cool to get snail mail from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful postcards, most love the bird card!
    Happy PPF ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful work and I feel so lucky to have yours to me.♥
    Wishing you wonderful weekend dear one.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun collage art Irene! The tees look fab and a wonderful way to be stylish AND support a good cause. happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Irene...also wonderful shirts for a great cause!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Irene, how very creative you are to use the cardboard containers for backgrounds. Your art is delightful! Thanks for telling about the tee shirts. I don't do instagram but I will see if googling brings up something. The "create" one appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and creative post cards ~ dynamic ! ~ Thanks for info about T-shirts ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Bird, post stamps, picture and painted leafs are my fave. Great idea for postcards. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea with the beer container cardboard. The art is just amazing as always. Wonderful endeavor on the T-shirts. I will spread the word.

    ReplyDelete