Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Simple Warm Up Offers Deeper Answers



I get endless pleasure from creating quick journal pages with magazine images,



transfers,



layers,




whimsey,




words,




photos.  
Also in the process when words are added to seemingly random images torn from a magazine,  
answers come  to questions I did not know I had 
or 
I develop a personal code of communication with my inner self 
or 
a message emerges that makes me think more deeply about life 
or  
I work out a difficult issue
or
I just have fun.

Magic happens in the simple act of ripping and gluing.
Do you find this to be true?

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful journal pages! I agree that magic happens each time I work in my journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your permission, I'd like to cross post this entry to my blog. I feel so much the same about my own art journals--largely learned from Teesha Moore and Kelly Kilmer.

    ReplyDelete